Thursday, November 19, 2009

Smart Reflex what is it?


Googling around, I found this beautiful article that gives excellent explanation of how Adaptive Voltage behaves in the system.

by the way, this is going to be part of my rewrite of smart reflex driver to make the voltage infrastructure a lot more cleaner and easy to use.
General flow I am thinking is as follows(will change ofcourse):
voltage driver
|------------> No SR PMICs implementation thru regulator framework perhaps.
\-------> Smart reflex driver
|----> PMIC interface (for class 0 devices)
|-----------------------------------\
\-----> Voltage processor driver -> Voltage controller driver
Ofcourse things might change as I move on with the implementation (I need to think a little more on this), but once I am done, you should be able to see it here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not use volt. regulator fwk with SR? Whats the reasoning?

Nishanth Menon said...

true. that is a possibility. do add follow up comments and ideas you have to here